1 college student dead in Washington, 2 injured in suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

  • Post author:
  • Post category:News
  • Reading time:1 mins read

At Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington, something really sad happened. One student passed away, and two others got hurt because it seems they breathed in a dangerous gas called carbon monoxide in their campus housing.

The person in charge of the student housing tried to call these students on Monday but couldn’t reach them. So, they called the campus police for help. The police had to break down the door around 8:30 p.m. PT to get inside. They did something called emergency CPR to try to help the students.

The two students who were hurt were taken to nearby hospitals, but we don’t know how they’re doing yet. It’s a really tough situation.