BLOOD RELATIONSHIP TYPE-I Questions based on English Alphabet problem
1. If P is the husband of Q and R is the mother of S and Q, what is R to P?
(SSC CPO (SI, ASI & Intelligence Officer) Exam. 28.08.2011 (Paper-I)
2. A and B are brother and sister respectively. C is A’s father, D is C’s sister and E is D’s mother. How is B related to E?
(SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam. 20.02.2011)
3. Q is the son of P, X is the daughter of Q, R is the aunty (Bua) of X and L is the son of R, then what is L to P?
(SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam. 27.02.2011)
4. P and Q are brothers. R and S are sisters. P’s son is S’s brother. How is related to R?
SSC (10+2) Level Data Entry Operator & LDC Exam. 04.12.2011 (IInd Sitting (North Zone)
5. A is the mother of D and sister of B. B has a daughter C who is married to F. G is the husband of A. How is G related to D?
(SSC Level Data Entry Operator & . LDC Exam. 21.10.2012 (IInd Sitting)